Sunday, January 22

Chain of Hearts # 3


Heart #4 is finished for the Chain of Hearts swap.
This heart I have done in Victorian colours which are my favourite.
The centre print is of a Godey Girl, wearing fashion which dates back to the 1800's
On this heart, I added the hand dyed lace.
On the left I have worked in a little fan in gold floss with Fargo roses and tiny beads, I made a little tassel to finish it off and below the print I have worked in a spider web rose and buds.
You can see a bigger pic here
I love this heart and is going to be hard to swap..

1 comment:

  1. Julia, I love your hearts! I lurked on this list many moons ago but never swaped even though I have a few hearts made around here. After looking at your beautiful creations I had to go back and join again! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥