Thursday, January 5

Centre Cafe Block Finished..


I think I'm finished on the centre Cafe Au Lait block.
I'm sorry the picture is not very good and looks a bit bright.
Underneath the cup and saucer I added a little vintage lace motif that looked perfect for a cake plate, so I stitched the edge down with gold floss and did a little spray of flowers on the "plate".
To the side of the cup and saucer, I stitched in the word "Latte" beading the letter "L" with copper beads and chocolate delica beads.
I finished off by adding Fargo roses with sage green leaves to the gold lace trim
above the basket of flowers.
I'm keen now to get started on the corner triangle blocks...

2 comments:

  1. The cup, saucer and cake plate are just gorgeous. I love your work...have I told you that before??

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥