Thursday, January 12

Cafe..top left corner


I have been working on the top left corner piece of the Cafe quilt.
What I have done so far on this piece is add a lovely crescent shape piece of vintage lace at the top with Fargo roses and beads, I has some Teal glass leaf beads that matched perfectly.
Below that I attached coffee coloured eyelet lace with apricot ribbon threaded through.
At the bottom I appliqued a coffee cup in gold floss and filled it with ribbon roses, above the cup I did a curvy chain stitch seam treatment with lazy daisy flowers.
I also stem stitched in the word "coffee"
I am keen now to get this finished...

0 kind people said..:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥