Friday, January 13

Cafe ..Right Top & Bottom corners




I am just about finished on these two blocks, looking at it on the computer,maybe just a bit more!
I worked in a stem stitch seam treatment of circles with lazy daisy flowers in each circle
It needs something on the delicate vintage lace at the bottom, but I don't want to cover most of it up, and perhaps a spray of flowers or something near the eyelet lace.




I love this piece. It also needs a little more.
I have added a butterfly charm and a lace butterfly motif.
Near the dragonfly I cross stitched in my "J" initial using the waste canvas method inspired by Chloe and added a few Fargo roses to it.
Just one more corner piece to do after these, I can't wait to put it together..

1 comment:

  1. Your blog looks great! I love the vintage feel of it now! And your stitching is beautiful as always. Your victorian shoe is just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥