Thursday, December 22

Three More Sleeps......


As my now grown up children used to say "three more sleeps for Santa to come".
Another year gone already!
It seems like the older one gets the faster the years seem to go by.
This pic is of a Christmas bellpull I made during the year, sorry that it is not very clear, all the sparkle of the beads and gold embellishing has reflected back on the camera.
It took me a while to get into the spirit of Christmas, but finally with just three days to go, I'm getting excited!
With the shopping all done and all the presents are wrapped!
I'm looking forward to spending some time with all the family together, it's so hard these days to get everyone together at the same time
Yesterday, our local Kmart had a 50% off sale on all things Christmas, so DH and I were there waiting at the door at 7.30am.
I just wanted to buy a Christmas tree, I haven't had one for a few years as the old one had finally had it's day .
I had my eye on a fibre optic tree, the tips of the branches light up and changes colour, very pretty, and at 50% off, it was a good buy.
It's not very big, just 122cm, but big enough to hang my Christmas ornies from swaps...

4 comments:

  1. Julia, your work is just exquisite!!. I had a look at your family bell pull photos on flickr, it's lovely. Have you gone into detail about this piece previously on your blog somewhere? I would love to read more about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant to say that, you should link to your blog in you flickr profile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi, im a new blogger in blogspot. my real name is camille. i dont know how to add friends hear in blogspot.. can you teach me in using this...i think ur blog is cool....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jo,
    Thank you
    I have written more about the bellpull in the October posts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥