Sunday, December 11

Saturday Lunch...

Yesterday, my friend Lurline and I were invited to a W.A. Quilters end of year get together lunch up in the city.
We had a lovely time eating, talking, laughing and seeing some beautiful inspirational quilts.
Our hostess and her Dh made us all very welcome, and in no time we got to know the lovely ladies whose names we had only seen on the computer.
Liz of Lizardofoz, who specializes in paper piecing kindly gave us all a Free Sample of an 8 inch Dresden plate templates.
Thank you Liz, it is very much appreciated, I will put it to good use.
We exchanged gifts and we all donated something for a raffle that raised over $100 for breast cancer.
It was a great day, did I mention we had a lovely time eating...
Three more lunches to go before Christmas..
I know what my new year resolution will be for the new year...

0 kind people said..:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥