Saturday, December 24

One More Sleep...


Well the count down is well and truely on..
Just one more sleep, I'm starting to sound like a little kid now, but you know what they say, " that one goes through their second childhood as one gets older"
DH and I are going up to our chef son's home for Christmas day.
We take turns at hosting christmas and this year it's his turn.
He has had his restaurant coming up for 3 years in March, and I must say I just don't know how he does it!
I'm so proud of him, he works very hard.
He will be open tonight till very late and then tomorrow he will be up early cooking for all the family.
Well, I am not going anywhere near the shops today! What we don't have, we will go without.
Have a Merry Christmas day....

0 kind people said..:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥