Tuesday, December 13

More Redwork...


So much for not starting anything new before Christmas...
Here I am again starting another redwork.
I just love these crinoline ladies.
I still have quite a bit more to do on this one, but as I'm working on this I can just see other ideas for adding my own little touches to the ladies
I'm thinking of doing up a few blocks of redwork crinoline ladies and putting them into a quilt with maybe CQ borders


This is a redwork quilt I did a few years ago
Sorry that this picture is not very clear, but it's before I got a digital camera.
Thank goodness for digital technology! Sure makes things a lot easier.
I'm off to my sane P/work Christmas lunch today.
Another lunch tomorrow with my emboidery ladies, our Dh's are joining us to this one, so that should be fun..

2 comments:

  1. Would your lady be from www.bellaembroidery by any chance Julia?
    I've been hooked on crinoline ladies for about 12 years.........the blocks I've done more or less record my progress in embroidery(VBG)
    Enjoy your day.........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maureen,
    No, my friend shared these with me,
    They were her grandmothers so they are very old and special.
    happy stitching...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥