Friday, December 30

More Cafe Au Lait..


Here is a bit more of my Cafe Au Lait block.
Yesterday as soon as I saw the gorgeous ribbons from my friend Pat in the states, I knew what I wanted to do on the block and was inspired to work on the centre piece first.
I teadyed the lace frame, stitched it down over the centre vintage print.
I then worked in a 7 petalled loop flower in a lovely chocolate 13mm silk ribbon from the kit, then worked in 5 loop petals in the grape 7mm ribbon in the centre of that. I added some Fargo roses in the grape ribbon and trailed off with chocolate buds to each side of the big flower, ( sounds yummy, doesn't it!) and finished of the buds with the lovely teal green ribbon leaves.
I scanned the coffeepot off a piece of fabric I have, shrunk it to size, printed it off on fabric and blanket stitched it with gold floss.
Now what next to do...

2 comments:

  1. A nice colour and an exciting theme.
    And so many beautiful presents you have got
    Ulla in the north of Sweden

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥