Wednesday, December 28

Country Welcome Redwork...


With Christmas over, it's nice to have a few hours quiet time to sit and stitch.
I have started another redwork called "Welcome Friends" by Mum's Moment.
The stitchery design was purchased at a craft show.
I can't find a website for them, but Mum's Moment are an Australian patchwork group of ladies in Queensland.
The design is a bit hard to see, but you may be able to make out that it is of a quilt hanging from a shelf with a teapot and a cup and saucer on the shelf.
There are rag dolls, little quilts and a teddy bear at the bottom of the quilt.
A few more days stitching and the design will show up more...

1 comment:

  1. A very "sweet" embroidery you make.
    Ulla in the north of Sweden

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥