Saturday, December 31

Cafe Au Lait..2 & 3


Yesterday afternoon I worked a bit more on my Cafe Au Lait block, and I must say it is proving to be a bit more challenging than I thought it would be.
Now I'm thinking to myself, " friends over for coffee in the garden", so I will add lots of flowers for the garden.
I have added a tea dyed lace fan motif, beaded, embroidered with a little tassel, and appliqued a coffee mug with Fargo roses on the front.


On the left side, I appliqued in gold floss, an ornate sugar bowl that I cut out from fabric I have and a Royal Albert cup and saucer on a doiley...

I think I will work a bit more on my redwork now, while I think about this block a bit more...

0 kind people said..:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥