Thursday, December 29

Cafe Au Lait...


Some time back, must be 12 months or more, a dear friend Jenny in my CQ gathering group in the states sent me a beautiful kit called "Cafe Au Lait".
This beautiful kit is made up with the most gorgeous silk fabrics, silk ribbons, silk threads, beads, charms and vintage prints on fabric.
Thank you Jenny, it was very generous of you to send me this lovely kit.
I decided to make up a wallhanging for my kitchen/meals area.
I thought about making a 9 x 8inch block quilt, but then the idea of a 12 inch block on points with four triangle corner pieced blocks appealled to me.
I thought that would be a bit different, and would decide later whether to add a border to that.
This is what I've done so far..

0 kind people said..:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥