Friday, December 2

A Bit of Eye candy...



Now that my Victorian Fan quilt is finished I don't have anything much to write about just now.
With all the preparation for Christmas, lunches to attend etc., I don't really want to start anything new till after Christmas, so I have gone back to working on my hexagon Grandma's Garden quilt for a while.

Here are some CQ blocks I have made and really do need to frame them or make them up into wallhangings.
I love this block of Pansies and Lace, I made this block a couple of years ago and it won me a judges choice in a Pansies and Lace competition.



This is another favourite of mine.
I had not been doing Cq for long when I created this block.
I had just started to do the prints onto fabric and I just loved this print of the little girl.








A dear friend Mary in a CQGatherings group that I belong to, had created a beautiful underwater theme block.

I was inspired by her block, and with Mary's help and guidance I was able to make this block of my own.

Have a busy day ahead, so must go and get a move on...

1 comment:

  1. How lovely!
    I have no idea what the "inspiration" sea block looked like, but yours is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥