Sunday, December 4

Amulet Purses...


I know....
I said I wasn't going to start anything new till after Christmas, but I just can't help myself!
I just have to do something and keep my hands busy while I sit and watch telly in the evening.
I thought I would have a go at making these little amulet purses.
They are really fun and take not much time to make.
The black velvet purse is the one I like the most, it is big enough to hold a mobile phone, credit card and lippy.
The other two are smaller, just big enough for a credit card and lippy, and that's about all a girl needs these days...

5 comments:

  1. These are really lovely. And I know just what you mean about hands busy watching tv. That's why I started stitching in the first place, otherwise I think I would have strangled the boss! (he who holds the remote control!!**?!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kay Susan, I have a boss just like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Julia
    you;re leading me astray--again!
    Just what I need for those loooooong hours of cricket commentary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how pretty. Definitely inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julia, I don't think it is possible for you not to be creating something. These are nice purses.I love seeing your things.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥