Sunday, November 20

This Weeks Market Finds


Today was a beautiful spring day, so DH and I went to the Sunday markets, it's pretty much a regular thing for us to do on a Sunday Morning.
Our markets are held in a car park down by the beach, so it's a lovely spot for browsing around the market, and then have a lovely leisurely breakfast on the boardwalk by the sea.
This week I found these great pieces of old jewelry, all for only $12.
The earrings look very old, and they are worked in tiny half cross stitch, there's a name for it, but I can't think of it right now.
You can see by the back of the earring, that they are not made like that anymore.
The big floral brooch is enamelled, very pretty.
The cameo pendant is of a vintage lady holding a string of beads and is made in oyster shell or mother-of-pearl.
Not sure what I'll use them on just yet, but I'm sure something will come up, plus they make a lovely addition to my stash..

2 comments:

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥