Sunday, November 6

Stash Sunday


My how time flies, it's Stash Sunday again already!
The theme this week is for something old.
This is a lovely old 1951 knitting book, and only cost 2 shillings back then
The designs are all modelled by the old famous movie stars .
There is June Haver, Doris Day, Jean Simmons and Glynis Johns to name a few.
I don't ever remember knitting up any of the patterns, well to be honest, they would not have looked the same or as good on me!
I think I have had the book for about 35 yrs and unfortunately it's starting to fall apart.




This page from the book shows Glynis Johns modelling a lovely lacey white and gold jumper.

0 kind people said..:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥