Sunday, November 20

Nearly Finished...






I have finally finished embellishing the last block #4 and put my Victorian Fan blocks together.
What a great feeling!
I'm very happy with how they went together and even if I do say so myself, they are looking good!



I think I will need to frame the finished blocks with a thin black silk border and then a wider Burgundy silk fabric border.
The camera picture is a bit blurred and doesn't show up all the lovely colours.
This quilt has turned out to be my memory quilt, of all the girls in my online CQ group.
Most of the quilt is made up from RAOK surprises, charms, beads, fabrics sent to me by the girls, lace motifs from group buys we had, also silk ribbons and threads from the group buys we had.
This to me is a very special quilt...

1 comment:

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥