Sunday, November 6

My Old Singers



While I'm here, I thought I would post a picture of my old Singers.

The treadle sewing machine is a 1930's and I have never seen one before, but this one has the tension on the back, I don't know if that is rare or not, if anyone knows please leave a comment about it.

The hand cranked machine is a bit newer, I'm not sure how old it is.

I have actually made a quilt on the hand machine, it's lovely to work with and even has a reverse which the treadle machine does not.

I just love the old cabinet, it is a work of art on it's own.

1 comment:

  1. My mum had a Singer that had a knee push lever for the foot petal.Very unique.I love your CQ.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥