Monday, November 28

It's Finished....


My Victorian Fan Quilt is finished...
My Dh made the quilt hanger, but later on the quilt is going to hang in the living room where it's more formal and needs to have a darker wood hanger, more like mahogany.
I changed my mind about adding a narrow black border and then the Burgundy border.
I have just added a Burgundy border and then free motion stipple quilted the border for a lovely rich quilted finish.
I was so keen to get this quilt finished before Christmas, now I can relax a bit and spend more time getting ready for Christmas.
It has been fun working on this quilt and I just love the overall Victorian look about it..

3 comments:

  1. Julia, this is just absolutely amazing. I am so impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Rissa, I appricate your comment

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is gorgeous. How different it all looks now its put together!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥