Tuesday, November 29

Christmas Lunch...


Yesterday my dear friend Lurline and I went up to the city and met two other ladies, Bev and Maureen for an end of year lunch meeting.
Two other ladies, Nancy and Vivienne of Anably House could not come due to other commitments
We had a lovely time just chatting, eating and looking at some lovely eye candy.
Bev, gave us this beautiful bookmark that she had made in tiny, tiny hexagons, isn't it just gorgeous!
Thank you Bev, I love it.
Bev and Maureen of Tangled Threads
both brought along some great little CQ trading cards they have been making for swaps.
Maureen and Vivienne have just got back from the Nowra CQ retreat and of course we just had to know what went on over there, can you imagine 25 or so crazy quilters getting together for 3 days of fun and stitching...

1 comment:

  1. I love the Anlaby designs...especially the half dolls.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥