Friday, November 11

Block # 9


Another block finished..
On this block I have worked in a lot of my favourite things, angels, heart, fan, bow and rose buds.
Around the angel print I have ruched a variegated pink ribbon and worked in Fargo roses and beads in between the folds of the ribbon.
On the lace motif with a bow is a gorgeous pink Swarovski crystal which really catches the light beautifully
Underneath the gold angel charm, I have worked in some pink and mauve fargo roses and tiny buds.
Just four blocks to go now, I am so looking forward to having this quilt finished...

2 comments:

  1. Very nice

    Heather
    www.spiritblog.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Those colors are just yummy! It's so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥