Sunday, November 13

Block # 6


This is what I have done so far on block number six of my Victorian Fan Quilt.
I have worked a spray of spider web roses and buds,with gold bead highlights and then finished the spray off with a gorgeous gold bow charm.
The two seam treatments on the cream and gold fan blades with my own little bits added are from my new book " Treasury of Crazy Quilt Stitches" by Carole Samples.
This book is going to be great for the rest of my fan quilt blocks, the ideas that will come from this book will be endless..

3 comments:

  1. Hi. I wanted to let you know that I think you quilt is ABSOLUTELY gorgeous. I hope you can post a picture of the quilt when completed. I love all things Victorian, as you do, and you quilt is divine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so enjoying this project. Your handpainted lace is so beautiful and your ribbonwork is amazing! I can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥