Thursday, October 20

Victorian Blocks Pieced


Just finshed piecing the nine blocks for the Victorian Fan quilt...At last!
For a while there I thought I would run out of my chosen fabrics, but I just had enough with barely an inch to spare, saving me from having to buy more fabric!
Now for the fun part.
I have laid them out on the floor and numbered them in the order I will put them together, I have done this as I want the fans to face a certain way and then I will know which way up to place my silk prints and embellishments.
Today I hope to have some time to paint some lace and lace motifs and then it's off to stitching heaven...

1 comment:

  1. Julia, this is looking fantastic. You have been so very busy.
    Blessings
    Judith

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥