Wednesday, October 26

Two More Fan Blocks


Here are two more fan blocks.

Block # 7.
On the top right hand corner I have stitched down and beaded one of my tatting pieces.
I can only needle tat, I have tried to shuttle tat, but I keep dropping the shuttle so I gave up trying and found needle tatting the way for me.
I think it looks nice on the darker fabric.
I love topiary trees, so I added one in tiny French knot roses with a blue ribbon bow and a gold thread embroidered pot.



Block #3
I have embellished the silk print lady with tiny roses in her hair, and gave her a posy of roses.
She also has a gold chain -stitched necklace and a gold French knot earring.

As much as I am enjoying working on these blocks, 9 x 12" blocks is a lot of embellishing.
Now what to do on the next block!

1 comment:

  1. Theseare so very beautiful - I am enjoying watching them develop. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥