Saturday, October 8


I enjoy reading blogs so much that I thought I would have a go at starting up my own blog.
I would like to start by thanking Sharon B for inviting me to take part with a wonderful group of ladies in making a quilt for the Katrina hurrican survivors.
We are each to make a CQ block, all the blocks will be made into a quilt, sent to the USA and actioned on Ebay on the 6th month anniversary of the hurricane.


This is my naked "All That Jazz" block, I picked colours that I thought are happy, carnival and bright. The centre print which I think is perfect for my block is off the cover of a very old music book, I scanned the pic and printed it on muslin.


This is what i have done so far.

0 kind people said..:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥