Monday, October 24

Family Bellpull


Today, I thought I would post some Pics of my family bellpull that I made earlier this year.
I tried to capture the victorian feel with pink and burgundy silk fabrics, hand dyed laces and SRE
I just love this bellpull, I'm hoping my family will treasure this for years to come.
This pic shows my father-in-law after World War 11
I never did get to meet him, much to my dissapointment.






This pic is of my DH as a young boy before he came to Australia




This is me, about 3 years old, check out the huge bow on my hair!





here is my Dad, as a young man in the Navy










My beautiful mother, who I miss very much, as a young 18 year old



This bellpull hangs just inside my front door.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, how beautiful! Yes, it does look like a true victorian CQ! Do you have a photo of the entire piece? I love your cameos too! I'm sure you'll find a perfect place to use them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This family bell pull is amazing Julia ...... I'd love to do something along these lines!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥